Always plug in the cables and cords before plugging the terminal into the power supply.
- Find the 1&3/4″ by 2″ rectangle plug attached to the credit card terminal.
- Plug the CAT5 or patch cable into the port initialed ETH.
- For dial or dial back up, plug phone cord into port with phone receiver and “in”.
- Once cables connected, plug the power into the circular port with the icon of a lightening bolt.
- Then plug into power supply and terminal will boot up.
- The green button will provide you with a menu for processing options, including the most common sale, reversal, return, and settlement.