Verifone Vx 520 Credit Card Terminal
Always plug in the cables and cords before plugging the terminal into the power supply.
- Remove the latch on the bottom of the Verifone Vx 520 credit card terminal to expose the jacks for the cables and power supply.
- For IP, plug the CAT5 or patch cable into ETH port (represented by the red outlined box in the photo to the right). Add phone line for back up in the port with the photo of the phone receiver.
- FOR PIN PADS use the RS232 Port to plug in the pin pad connecting to the Vx 520 credit card terminal. (Represented in Bright Yellow writing and the word Pin with arrow.)
- Once all have been plugged in, then plug in the power supply, which is the round port (represented in the photo to the right with the blue “p”).
- Plug the power into your power supply.
- Terminal will boot up. Choose SoftPay application.
For other tips on the Verifone Vx 520 EMV and Contactless credit card terminal, click here.